You don’t need to spy on someone to make a sale
Simply put, there isn’t a good CRM out there for small, independent shops.
Traditional CRMs are designed to be transactional: focused on closing deals or selling a single product. But that’s not how people support indie creators: memberships, subscriptions, flash sales, commissions, pay-what-you-want sales; your fans use a mix of all of these to show their support.
Influencers, promotions, and giveaways are deferred to The Marketing Department; which is… checks notes… also you! And on top of that, most marketing tools are overloaded with graphs and reports, distracting you from the most important questions for any marketing:
- How much work does it take?
- How painful is it?
- Is effective is it towards improving my business?
And on top of all of that, privacy in CRMs is a joke. They straight-up don’t respect your data, let alone your customers’. If they aren’t requiring you to fill out entire contact cards for a mutual; they’re asking for full-blown access to your email, calendar, social media, and even your got-dang texts.
Your customers’ info is:
- A sign of trust from them
- A crucial asset in your business
- Something that they should be able to control. After all, you don’t want to waste your time and money on someone who doesn’t want to hear from you!
Little CRM is being built with the knowledge of 5+ years of customer-focused sales, side project marketing, and a firm belief that software doesn’t need to grab every little bit of personal information to be useful.
It's a SaaS that will help you:
- Keep track of your most valuable customers, across all the ways they support you.
- Be privacy-first with both your data, and your customers' data.
- Track promos, giveaways, influencers without distracting metrics.
- Keep focused on the marketing channels that are actually effective in growing your business
I’ll be sharing more details in my developer emails, which you can sign up for here!